Thursday, May 22, 2008

Now You've Done It..

This is it my lovelies. I've had all I can stands and I can't stands no more from my current blogging platform. It's time to go self-hosted. Now I am soliciting advice from all you self hosted babes. Tell me about your web host. Who do you use? Which hosts do love/hate? The Thrifty Scot will have a fit when I actually start spending money on a server instead of just blathering away for free, so please tell me who you think has good value and who has an inflated opinion of their services. In the meantime, I'll be working on building a free site at wordpress.com. They are a pill for graphic heavy blogs like mine, but in the words of the immortal Jake Blues, "It don't cost nothin'." Feel free to e-mail me at txpoppet@gmail.com with your suggestions.