Well, shucks. I didn't get the memo about this week's theme for Works For Me Wednesday being "Greatest Hits Edition" until after I'd written today's post. Hope Miz Shannon doesn't mind, but I've got something new and I hope, fun for today.
To those who say letter writing is becoming a lost art, I say pish-posh. I believe that letter writing is alive and well (but don't get me started on Thank You Notes), and to prove my point I am giving away this pretty giftie to help inspire you to take a moment and write.
Here's what I'm giving away:
- Everyday Letters for All Occasions- a quick guide to writing effective personal notes and business letters by Jack Maguire (hardcover ed.)
- Victoria Regia Water Lily 12 Botanical Note Cards featuring chromolithographs by William Sharp (1803-1875). Specially printed for Amon Carter Museum (one of my most favored Ft. Worth institutions).
- Warren Kimble Folk Art Cats Address Book
- 1 very groovy Mood Pen. Changes color by the heat of your hand!
- Two Earl Grey tea packets to help you relax while writing. I consider a hot cuppa essential to any letter writing endeavor.
Please leave a comment at the end of this post to enter. Comments will close at 11:59 p.m. Friday evening. I will select one commenter at random and mail this gift set at no cost to her. Winner to be announced on Saturday.
Giving away cool stuff just because it gives me pleasure is what works for me. For more Works for me Wednesday ideas, visit Rocks in my Dryer.
Also, be sure to click here for another fun Give Away- The Great Blog Hunt