Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Picture Meme Redux

I found this one at Janet's blog. You use pictures to answer the questions. Type each of your answers into Photobucket, Google Images or any photo site, and pick a photo which best matches your reply. The rules say you must choose your picture from the first page (we'll see). OK, here goes!
relationship status




Happily married since 1988



current mood


Embarrassed beyond belief (see yesterday's post)






favorite band/artist





Dino, natch.





favorite movie



The (original) Nutty Professor








one of my pets

This is the picture that comes up when I type
"El Gato Gordo" (my Carlos is actually a tuxedo cat)






where I live



So scenic!








where I work










what I look like















what I drive















what I did last night







what I should have been doing







favorite TV show








Describe yourself.






What I'm doing today






Hope you all have a lovely evening. I'm heading home to nurse my bumps, bruises and punctures.