Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Flowers and Baskets

Usually these things are rather insulting and often end with a suggestion that I seek professional help. How delightful that this little dealy was so flattering!


What An Iris Says About You
You are incredibly hopeful and courageous.
Even when you've been challenged in life, you have faith that everything will work out.
Your feelings run deep, and you are a very grateful person.

What Do The Flowers You Pick Say About You?

Today I'm brainstorming gift baskets. I'm putting one together for young lady starting exams next week with plenty of homemade junk food and a few little nick-knacks and I'm trying to come up with an inexpensive treat for friends who are closing on their new house today.

Now, I've put together plenty of gifts for young people just moving in to their first house, but I'm really stumped with trying to come up with something for a mature couple who are not in need of any tools, plants, kitchen items, or well, anything. What do you think of having some stationery printed up with their new address on it? Any other suggestions? Heaven help me, I'm stumped.