Monday, March 03, 2008

For the Children

I submitted a post for the You're Not the Only One book project benefiting War Child, a British charity helping children in war torn countries. They are going to be accepting submissions until March 9th. Here's the skinny on this worthy project via Peach:


  • You must be a blogger with a live blog

  • It must be about something you've been through, amusing or serious or any style you like.

  • You can submit in your blogname and remain anonymous, or not, up to you.

  • It can't be something previously published outside the blogworld, but anything from your blog, or something entirely new, is fine.

  • Try to keep below 1500 words.

  • You must pimp the book on your site and buy it if you make a submission to be in it!

  • Please LINK BACK TO THIS POST to spread the word!

  • NEW DEADLINE IS 9th MARCH 2008 for submissions.

  • Send your submissions to us at bloggersforcharity@yahoo.co.uk

In other news, I did it. I bought my first ever pair of metallic gold shoes. Every Spring since I was fourteen years old I've bought a pair of spectator pumps. This year I got these:
I may just turn into a sassy old gal after all.