Tuesday, March 04, 2008

All the Poop




  • I voted in today's primary. I guess that's all I have to say about that.

  • I went to the nutritionist this morning and dragged Spouse along with me. He did a freak out when she banned (as expected) his diet soda. I did a freak out when she went after my beloved avocados. Didn't they say the fat in avocados was OK a few years ago because it's not the "bad" fat? Then she told me that I don't eat enough and I did a MAJOR freak out. At 225#, if I eat any more I'll need to buy two seats to fly on an airplane.

  • On that note, I'm still waiting for the Thyroid Dr.'s office that Speed Dr. referred me to to call. Yeah. Turns out those "unnecessary" tests I insisted on came up fairly gruesome. I'm giving them until Friday before I raise Cain.

  • They hired a new guy at my office. Hopefully he'll be out in the field most of the time. I hate to borrow trouble, but based on past phone experiences with him when he worked for one of our clients, I have a feeling that he is going to have a hard time working for a woman owned business. I hope I'm wrong.

  • We're selling boy child's car. In typical overprotective mother fashion, I never let him drive my old beater we kept just for him. Instead I always insist he drive the luxury car because it's safer and easier to manage than his stick shift economy car. No sense paying inspection, registration, insurance and maintenance on a car that is in the garage most of the time. Not surprisingly, the boy couldn't care less.

I did my civic "doody"at the polls. I got my recommended daily allowance of health professionals. I'm bracing for something to hit the fan when the new guy appears. Finally I am expurgating the black bomb from our garage, and that my dears, is all the poop. Tune in tomorrow when I will be flush with more news.