Friday, February 01, 2008

Sound The Alarms-She Paid Retail!


At 9:00, I go get the stitches taken out. Since I presume there will be a long wait at Speed Doctor's office, I went to the bookstore. I came home with Lucia: A Venetian Life in the Age of Napoleon. It looked so yummy, I even paid full price. I hope it is a delectable as it looks. After the doc's it's off to the office where I have a mountain of work waiting to be cranked out before the weekend. I hope the family is up for Chinese, 'cause the kitchen will be closed tonight.

Oh! and Saturday we have to have our picture taken for the church directory. If my fingernails are broken in the photo, you can be certain they are embeded in whatever post I'd latched onto to avoid being photographed. They'll have to pull me kicking and screaming all the way to get me to pose. Oh and FYI? I'd rather drink a hemlock cocktail than do the

"Now make a fist and prop your chin on it" pose:


or worse yet, "Now put your hands together like you're praying and rest your head on them, that's it, now tilt your head a little more..." :

I wonder if I can get some sort of bad haircut exemption... I'll let you know.