Monday, February 04, 2008

Mouseketeer Roll Call Count Off Now!

Last summer I deleted my Blogroll because I am lazy and a few folks told me they found Blogrolls elitest. I missed my Blogroll. In fact, I really enjoy exploring other people's Blogrolls so it was just a matter of time before I got a new list of faves up and running.

Ta-da! The new Blogroll is here! Just click the link on my sidebar for some great reads.

Now then, I have certainly forgotten some people I read regularly and adore. This is because I am careless. Please leave me a comment if you don't see your blog listed. Sometimes I just need a little reminder.

Also, some of the links may be bad. This is because I am careless. Please leave me a comment if you find a broken link. Sometimes I just need a heads-up.

Finally, to those who say Blogrolls are elitest, I'm sorry if I offend you but the blogroll stays. If you miss out on one of the wonderful blogs I've so thoughtfully listed for you, that would be because you are careless. Don't be careless! Enjoy the Rollcall!