Friday, January 25, 2008

A Stitch in Time

Please forgive my bloggy lapses of late. Best Boss Ever was in Switzerland for the past couple of weeks, so I've been super busy and frazzled from work. What an appalling state of affairs when I have to spend my time working rather than posting! Now, just because I haven't been writing that doesn't mean I haven't been reading. To all you wonderful commenters, I love you and your wonderful wicked comments!

In other events, I did go to the Quilters Guild meeting despite various social anxiety scenarios playing in my head all week. It was wonderful! They were warm and welcoming and kind and funny and I am so glad I went. They showed me how to make a super easy starter quilt and I'm going to photo document my attempts at it tomorrow and next Saturday.

As for reading, I am very disappointed in the books I brought home a couple of weeks ago and will just chuck them. Bleh. I thought I wanted fluff, but I think I may need some meat after all. Maybe on Sunday I will buy something better to read.

And now! I am going to try to get my Blogroll back up. I want to figure out a way to put it on a separate page, but still use an easy-add program. We'll see.

Oh, and Sara over at Suburban Oblivian? This one's for you.