Thursday, November 15, 2007

Meme of Seven


I've been tagged for the Meme of Seven by Cristie over at Krinkle's Place Thanks Cristie!

Here's the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven Weird and/or Random Facts About TX Poppet

1) I sneeze frequently and with much force. That is to say, you will never hear a dainty little girly "shoo." from me. Instead it will be AHH CHOO!... AAAH CHOOO!!... AAAHHH CHOOWOOWOO!!! because I always sneeze in threes.

2) I cry over Hallmark commercials, but never at funerals. I've frequently been called cold or stoic, but when I'm in pain or distressed I hate to make a scene. If you see me crying, it's usually because I am happy.

3) I have never peeked in my hostess' medicine cabinet while at a party. That's right up there with rifling through someone else's drawers for me.

4) Speaking of rude, I have a very low sense of humour. Nothing makes me laugh harder than a raucous pratfall or bodily function sound effect. A good bawdy joke sends me rolling. I think that's why I love Shakespeare so much. Hamlet? You're a boring prat. I'm counting the minutes until the grave diggers take the stage.
Oh. And because I can never say it enough, Jerry Lewis is a Genius.

5) Mark Rothko sends me.


6) I no longer wear perfume, but I sometimes put gardenia oil in my bath.

7) I have no desire to ever go to Las Vegas. I do however, fully intend to see India before I die. I have no idea why.

OK, now it's your turn. Play when and if you like,

1) GHD of "so, what do you do all day?"
2) Sandy of "Momisodes"
3) "T with Honey"
4) Wordgirl of "Half of the Sky"
5) Kandy Seaton Smith of "Ramblings of a Redneck Woman"
6) Joy T of "A Spot of T"
7) h.a. page of "Motherpie"

I hope if any of these bloggers are new to you, you will give them a click.
UPDATE: Aaak! The Hotfessional just reminded me that I forgot to give thanks! Shame on me. Um... so...
Today I give thanks that crazy, very bad, no good days like yesterday when I typed up this scatterbrained post, are always followed by another day full of opportunities to get my act together.