Saturday, November 24, 2007

B Is For Bats

Now let's see, what have I got rattling around in my attic today? Hrm, some cobwebs, some dialog from a bad movie, theme songs from campy television shows, ahh yes, this will do nicely!

The adorable Sandy over at Momisodes tagged me way back on the 14th for this slightly daunting meme.

Rules: List a word that describes you for every letter of the alphabet. Offer as much or as little explanation as you wish. Please keep the words positive (for example, don’t use “fat” for F or “lame” for L), and feel free to get creative. Tag as many or as few people as you wish.

I'm not sure I'll make it all the way through, but here's my best shot:

Whew! That was harder (and more time consuming) than it looked! I believe I'll just tag anyone who wants it. Thanks, Sandy that was fun!

Today I give thanks for the luscious, snugly rain that is bringing all the songbirds into my garden and making the fire in the fireplace and the turkey in the oven that much cozier. Yep, I'm a Thanksgiving redux gal, too!