Monday, October 08, 2007

Manic Monday MeMe

I really liked the Manic Monday questions this week. Very fun and imaginative!


Which month of the year do you think best describes your personality?

I am definitely April. Optimistic yet always in a tizzy. If I'm not raining on your parade or throwing hailstones down upon you, I'm whipping up some sort of hurricane. But you know at heart I'm the girl bringing the soft healing mist and warming sun to help you come to bloom.


If you could have had the starring role in an existing movie, which movie would you pick?

Any of a dozen action adventure films with wimpy female leads. I get so sick of seeing a woman cower especially after she's proven how capable she is to the hero in the first part of the movie. Bleh. Let me in there to kick some evil mastermind butt!


Are you attracted to people whose personalities are very similar to your personality or very different?

Very different. I am shy, reclusive and extremely cautious. I always gravitate towards the people in the room who are garrulous, totally open and fearless.


For more Manic Monday memes, visit here. Go ahead, you know you wanna.