Thursday, October 04, 2007

It's All About Zee Bling, Dahling

A big virtual hug today for Dana of Life Turned Upside Down. She is sending me not one, but two new bits of bloggy bling:

.

Thank you so much, Dana! I'm thinking all this bloggy goodness is too much to keep to myself, soooo...

Since I'm not nearly as generous as she is, I'm going to split these two awards and send The Blogging Star Award which was created to recognize “bloggers who shine their light throughout the Blogosphere. Some do it with humor, others with creativity, and others with their kind and thoughtful natures.” to: Boogiemum at
boogiemum.com. I want her to have this because she expresses her deep care and concern for the world around her every day on her blog. Most especially I want to give her a virtual standing ovation for committing to "30 Days of Thanks" for this year's National Blog Posting Month. That's right, she will write one post of thanks every day in the month of November and she's encouraging others to follow her lead. Way to go, Boogie!

Now for the I Love Your Blog! Award, I'm sending that one out to Jennifer of Jen on the Edge. I chose her not just because I really do love her blog, but because she is able to express small tender moments with her daughters in a way that really touches my heart. She makes me want to grab my wee poppets and just hold on to them for dear life. Thank you for that, Jennifer.