Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Have You Heard The One About The...

NaBloPoMo or National Blog Posting Month (you know, "A post a day every day in the month of November. That's all you have to do.") begins tomorrow and I am scared. Do I fear running out of things to say? Are you kidding me? I always have something to say. That's the problem. No! I fear having something come out of my mouth and onto this blog that will ostracise me from the entire blogging community, nay the entire world! because I have a BIG MOUTH.


For every one post that you see here, there are generally three or four posts being heavily edited or discarded because I know my disjointed ramblings are going to offend Someone. With NaBloPoMo the chances will increase dramatically that I am going to write something offensive and actually post it!

So right here, right now I wish to post this official advance apology:

Dear Someone,
I am so sorry that my flip comment caused you any discomfort. I do indeed respect your opinion on this topic. I will be sorry to lose you as a reader. Thank you for taking the time to write to me on this matter. I wish you only the best in future. Sincerely, TX Poppet

There! Now that that's out of the way, look out world. Here comes Blabbermouth!