Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ponderings

Why is it that:

I spend about ten bucks twice a year to get my hair cut and I haven't had a mani/pedi since January 2006 (yes, I looked it up), But today I spent $43.00 on foster dog's bath and nail clip at the oh-so-fabulous and flamboyant groomers?

I woke the children this morning with fresh from scratch waffles, melon salad carefully scooped into pretty balls, slow cooked grits and slow steeped English Breakfast Tea, But I can't be bothered to feed myself anything better than diet cola and Altoids?

I am about to go iron my daughter's laundry and a few assorted shirts for the boys, But I still won't buy anything 100% cotton for myself because I know I'll never iron it?

And finally, why is it that I'll bet I'm not the only one out there who rolls this way? 'Fess up ladies, I'll bet you do the same kinds of things.