Friday, August 24, 2007

Open Door Policy


Spouse's best buddy stumbled across this blog site the other day. He said he considered studying the 100 Things About Me and then teasing my husband with intimate details about me. Then he decided he'd rather keep all of his teeth. Spouse freaked out.


I can't imagine why. I like to think of Canned Laughter as my virtual breakfast table. Go ahead and sit down. Let's share some fresh baked muffins, a cup of coffee and a nice little chat.


I hope I don't say anything I'm ashamed of. Sometimes my writing may be a bit vitriolic. Sometimes it is insensitive. I'm not proud of that. I'd like to think that in real life I'm old enough and wise enough to mind my tongue. Overall though, I have nothing to hide. Here I can let it all hang out and for the last two years I have.


Canned Laughter has introduced me to women from all over the US and Canada who are much more brave and intelligent and downright funny in their blogging than I will ever be. I like those gals. I've said it before and I'll say it again, This is my happy place and all are welcome. So to all who may stumble upon my virtual home: Come on in. The door is always open.