Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Avarice or Mine, Mine, All Mine!

The second in a series on The Seven Deadly Sins:

It's been a month since my last confession but since I confessed to Sloth, you knew it would be. I'm afraid I've been spending that time indulging yet another sin. In the words of the Immortal Daffy Duck: "I may be a coward, but I'm a greeeedy coward" , especially when it comes to golf.

My latest object of greed is the Frankly Frog 34" Straight Shaft Putter in gorgeous girlie pink. Behold! Is it not glorious? I must have this Pretty Pink Putter for my own! For the last three weeks I've gone into the store to test it and week after week it outperforms any other putter in the shop. The only hitch? It's $160 dollars and I need the tile around my bathtub repaired. Oh, the agony of covetous love!