Saturday, March 04, 2006

Life with the Smart Set


Miss Daphne the Great Dane has entered our home and our little world will never be the same. Miss Daphne's Schedule for today:
7:30 Breakfast
8:30 Walkies to Starbucks where I was petted and complimented by all the passers-by while my people sipped their coffee at one of the outside tables.
9:30 Nap
11:30 Playdate with the Grandparents and their Golden Retriever while my people drove about an hour away to retrieve my crate from the Dane Rescue.
1:30 Walkies round the block with my new playmate.
2:00 Home and nap.
4:00 Cocktails in the garden
5:00 Supper
8:00 Walkies
10:00 Bedtime in my crate.

Based upon Miss Daphne's schedule, there is not much time left for me but those soft sweet doggie ears more than make up for that. Read about Daphne at www.danerescue.net at the bottom of the list of Danes Available.