Tuesday, January 10, 2006

This is my second attempt at a blog

233#
I had a little blog about my garden. I got a weird comment. I deleted my blog. Now I am inspired by my best friend, K to start again.

Last week: Began my diet. Starting weight 235#. Trying to lose the weight slowly so I don't get discouraged in February. Put all the Christmas decorations away in one day. Considering it went up over the course of 2 weeks, I'm amazed it went back so fast and on schedule.

My current obsessions: Getting the garden ready for spring and our first garden party this April; Dieting (not a happy obsession, the goal is 2 #s a week for the entire year); Valentines Day Getaway- Spouse and I had our first date on Valentines Day 1986. For our 20th anniversary, he is taking me to stay at the http://eldoradoreno.com in the jacuzzi suite for 3 nights. I've got the lingerie covered, now I just need to get some clothes I can wear outside of the room.

I'll post more when I'm not running out the door to work.